Lost a Loved One?
Our Orlando Wrongful Death Attorneys Offer Help
If your loved one’s death could have been prevented, or was the result of negligence, medical malpractice or wrongful conduct, you and your family may have options for seeking justice against a careless or negligent party. With the help of one of our Orlando wrongful death attorneys, you could seek compensation for the following damages:
- Medical expenses
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of future earnings and benefits
- Loss of care and companionship
- Emotional suffering
- Punitive damages to punish dangerous behavior
We understand that no monetary compensation could erase the terrible pain of losing a loved one, but it can help the family cover the costs associated with death and provide for the future as the loved one would have.
Each Orlando injury lawyer at our firm knows you are focused on grief and loss at this difficult time – and not on receiving compensation—but we feel it is our duty to gently point out that there are strict time limits to preserve your rights. It may be beneficial to talk to us as soon as possible.
Our Experience with Wrongful Death Cases
Florida wrongful death cases can be due to any number of causes, including auto accidents, airplane accidents, boating or diving injuries, brain injuries, bicycle or motorcycle accidents, head injuries, rental vehicles, bus accidents, tourist injuries, medical malpractice and many other causes. Some of the wrongful death cases we have represented include:
- A seven figure settlement for the wrongful death of a college student because an equipment company allowed an unqualified driver to operate a company truck
- A multi-million-dollar recovery for the family of an elderly resident assaulted and killed by another resident at an assisted living facility. While the facility claimed they had no notice of the attacker’s violent tendencies, our investigation proved that the facility covered up a number of previous attacks to avoid losing patient revenue.
If your family member died under suspicious or negligent circumstances, please call or e-mail our firm today. We may be able to help you receive compensation and damages for the loss of your loved one. For more information on wrongful death cases, contact our Orlando wrongful death lawyers today. Call 1-800-235-7060 to schedule a free consultation.