Meet Orlando Injury Attorney Edmund A. Normand
In today’s complicated legal world, injured victims need a lawyer that has proven smarts, experience and trial results to represent their families. Orlando injury lawyer Edmund A. Normand is a Florida Bar Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer (among less than 2 percent of Florida Lawyers), top rated by both AVVO (Highest 10 rating) and by Martindale Hubble (highest Preeminent rating) and a Member of Mensa (score in the top 2 percent in the world on IQ or other approved intelligence tests).
Mr. Normand, an Orlando injury attorney, received his B.S. degree in Accounting from the University of Florida and his J.D. degree with high honors from the University of Texas. His practice is primarily in the area of general liability, nursing home abuse and medical malpractice. He has been with the firm since 1991.
Mr. Normand was born in Barre, Vermont on January 1, 1965. He was admitted to the bar in 1990 in Florida.
- University of Florida (B.S., with honors, 1986)
- University of Texas (J.D., with high honors, 1990)
- Beta Alpha Psi; Order of the Coif
- Chancellors Honorary Society
- James R. Dougherty Jr. Foundation Scholarship
- Jack Binion Presidential Scholarship
- President’s Honor Roll
- Highest Achievement Awards in Evidence, Wills, Conflicts of Law
- Certified Public Accountant, Maryland, 1990
- Lexis Counsel Connect, Florida Torts Discussion Group Leader, 1994–1995
- Recognized for high score on the Florida Bar exam
- Recognized as Orlando’s Top Lawyers, Orlando Home & Leisure, November 2010
- Orange County Bar Association (Medical-Legal Committee; chairman, 1996; vice Chairman, 1997)
- The Florida Bar (Member, Trial Lawyers Section)
- Florida Justice Association (Board of Directors, Young Lawyers Section, 1995–1997)
- The American Association of Justice
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer (recent re-certification in 2007)
- Florida Trend Magazine’s Legal Elite (Top 1.6% of Florida Lawyers)
- Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association
- American Mensa
- 2008 Star Search Credentials by Super Lawyers
To learn more about how attorney Normand can assist your personal injury case, call 1-(800) 235-7060 today. We offer free consultations to listen to your story and provide an honest assessment of your best options. If we take your case, we do not owe us anything unless we win money for you.